New Year’s Gift Designs
I have so much fun celebrating New Yearâ€™s Eve…I love all the glitter, decorations and cheer. It is an opportunity to celebrate the previous year and anticipate all of the excitement and challenges that the new year will bring. I love making festive New Year’s decorations so I created this themed gift wrap to help ring in the New Year. White and gold glittered mesh ribbon accent the gift bag and box to add sparkle and shine to this unmistakable New Yearâ€™s design. These would make perfect favor or hostess gifts for your New Yearâ€™s Eve celebration or to give to that someone special. Have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve!
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
I upload new DIY videos every week!
Materials Used for the New Yearâ€™s Gift Design
- Gold Gift Wrap
- Pearl White Gift Wrap
- White Glitter Mesh
- Gold Glitter Mesh
- Gold Raffia
- GoldÂ and Silver Tissue Paper
- Gold Tie Cord
- Glitter Glue
- Gold Gift Bag
- Gold Twist Ties
- Small Disco Balls
Instructions for the New Yearâ€™s Gift Bag Design
- Cut a piece of the Pearl White Gift Wrap one inch smaller than the width of the front of the gift bag.
- Attach the wrapping paper centered on the front of the gift bag and glue two pieces of Â to each side of the paper.
- Print out a clock, Happy New Year and 2014 on cardstock and decorate with glitter and glitter glue.
- Attach the clock and 2014 to the front of the gift bag with craft glue. Save the Happy New Year for the gift box.
- Fill with Gold and Silver Tissue Paper and accent with tinsel fireworks (instructions can be found here).
Instructions for the New Yearâ€™s Gift Box Design
- Cut a piece of the Gold Gift Wrap one inch smaller than the width of the front of the gift box.
- Attach the wrapping paper centered on the front of the gift box and glue two pieces ofÂ to each side of the paper.
- Print out different sized stars and decorate with gold paint and glitter glue.
- Glue stars the end of the Gold Twist Ties.
- Attach the Happy New Year, disco ball and strands of Gold Raffia to the top of the box.
- Bend the end of the Twist Ties and glue then to the top of the box to lift them off of the box.