St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas – Pot of Gold
Here are fun St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas you can do with the kids. These cute pots of gold baskets are easy to create and make great gifts for kids, teachers, and friends. Just fill them with candy coins and you have a fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day gift!
Materials Used to make the St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas – Pot of Gold
- 1 inch Rainbow Ribbon or Webbing
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Cardboard Pail
- Hot Glue Gun or Craft Glue
Instructions to make the St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas – Pot of Gold
- Paint the bottom of the basket black and let dry.
- Attach the rainbow webbing to the handle with hot glue.
- Fill with gold tissue and candy coins for a great gift.