DIY Mardi Gras Wine Bottle Decorations (DIY Mardi Gras Centerpieces)
You can easily create beautiful DIY Mardi Gras wine bottle decorations for your Mardi Gras theme party using things you may already have around your house along with inexpensive things from the craft store. I created these festive bottle decorations from empty bottles, multi-surface acrylic paint and 3-dimensional paint.
This DIY Mardi Gras wine bottle decoration would make a great Mardi Gras centerpiece, decoration or fun Mardi Gras craft. Adding beads and fairy light around the base of the decorated bottles and placing peacock feathers and gold accents into the bottles adds to the festive party theme.
Here are more easy Mardi Gras bottle decorations that can be put together quickly with inexpensive materials.
This Mardi Gras bottle decoration is so easy to make by wrapping beads from the Dollar Tree around the neck, covering the bottom half of the bottle with sequence ribbon. and putting Mardi Gras colored feathers into the mouth of the bottle.
This fun little decorative jester hat can be easily made with glittery craft foam and hot glue. Cut six curved shapes, a crown shape and glue them together with an opening at the bottom so it can fit nicely onto the top of a bottle.
Here are more DIY Mardi Gras Decorations and Centerpiece Ideas using reused items.
How to Make DIY Mardi Gras Wine Bottle Decorations
- Soak bottles in warm soapy water to soften the labels.
- Remove the labels and dry.
- Paint the bottle with multi-surface craft paint. I used metallic satin paint.
- Draw the pattern with a pencil and use 3 Dimensional Paint to make it come alive.
- Draw the diamond pattern onto the bottle and paint. When it is dry, outline with 3 Dimensional paint.
- Add feathers and arrange Mardi Gras beads and lights around the base for a festive Mardi Gras decoration.