Amazingly Easy DIY Baseball Flowers (From Reused Items)
What could be more fun for the Major League Baseball season than to make these DIY Baseball Flowers out of things you may already have around your house! This is a perfect gift or decoration for someone who loves baseball. This is an easy craft to make for any skill level. This would also be a fun project to make with kids.
You can customize the container for your favorite team. You can also add your team’s schedule on the container so you can see when and where they are playing at a glance. This design is so easy to make and you can get the kids involved to help! This baseball flower arrangement would make a great baseball decoration for an office desk. Fill with delicious candy for a sweet treat. This would make a great Father’s Day Gift!
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
I upload new DIY videos every week!
How to Make DIY Baseball Flowers
- Cut the top off a water bottle about 2 inches from the cap.
- Make 4 equal cuts into the bottle, bend out the petals and trim the ends into rounded petals.
- Paint the flowers with white multi-surface acrylic paint and let dry. Two coats may be needed.
- Draw a curved line on each petal with a pencil as shown below.
- Draw V shapes on each line with red 3-D paint to make the stitches. Let dry.
- Glue a team logo, flower, pom pom or whatever you would like onto the center.
- Use a baseball schedule and logos to decorate the can.
- Glue trim to both the top and bottom edges of the can to finish the edges.
- Glue the backs of the flowers to wooden skewers or flower stems with a hot glue gun.
- Glue either Styrofoam or Floral Foam to the inside of the can and arrange the flowers.
Now you have a beautiful team logo baseball flower arrangement to celebrate baseball season!