Easy DIY Pilgrim Hats Candle Holder Decoration
These adorable DIY Pilgrim hats candle holder decorations are so easy to create to add a festive flair to your Thanksgiving. They are not only inexpensive but also be made the day before Thanksgiving while you are prepping for your holiday feast. These candle holders can be used as a Thanksgiving centerpiece or a decoration. All materials needed to make this design can be found at the craft store.
Materials for the DIY Pilgrim Hats Candle Holder Decoration
- Small terracotta pots
- Multi-surface black acrylic paint
- Wide ribbon
- Gold glitter craft foam
- Black craft foam
- Flameless LED tea lights
- Craft glue
- Hot glue gun
Instructions for the DIY Pilgrim Hats Candle Holder Decoration
- Paint terracotta pots with black acrylic paint and let dry.
- Cut rectangles out of the gold craft foam to create the belt buckle.
- Cut a circle out of black craft foam to create the brim of the hat.
- Glue ribbon aroundÂ with craft glue.
- Glue brim to the terracotta pot with hot glue gun.
- Glue buckle to the ribbon with craft glue.
- Paint tea lights with black multi-surface paint.