Cheap and Easy DIY Halloween Candles
I love to create themed decorations like these cheap and easy DIY Halloween candles made from paper towel and toilet paper rolls. I love to transform items that are thrown away into the unexpected. These candles are a great example of how you can create amazing Halloween decorations without spending a lot of money by recycling things you already have around your house. These are fairly easy to create and you can make different styles and colors depending on the look or the occasion you are celebrating.
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
I upload new DIY videos every week!
Materials for the DIY Halloween Candles
- Paper towel rolls or toilet paper rolls
- Battery Operated Tea Lights (Dollar Store)
- Acrylic Paint
- Masking Tape
- Tissue Paper
Instructions for the DIY Halloween Candles
- Cut three paper towel rolls the size you would like for each candle.
- Trace the shape of an opening of the paper towel roll on a piece of cardboard.
- Cut out the circle and tape a stone to it. This will give the candle some weight so it doesn’t fall over.
- Tape the tape covered stone to the end of the paper towel roll.
- Tear the top of the tube to make it the shape of a melted candle.
- Fill the paper tube with tissue and place the candle inside.
- Drip hot glue on each of the paper towel tubes to simulate melted wax
- Paint the candle white and let dry.
- Using a small brush, pain the hot glue drips red.
- Lightly brush the candle with a small amount of light brown paint to give it an aged look.