Here is a quick way to wrap a pretty gift with things you have on hand. A band of yarn wrapped around the box is a fast way to add interest with texture and dimension. This present was wrapping with reused tissue and a piece of coordinating scrapbooking paper. I attached a silk flower and rhinestones to accent the gift. This gift took less than 10 minutes to create and didnâ€™t cost a thing. Look around your house, you will find all sorts of treasures you can used to adorn a gift.
- Tissue paper or gift wrap
- Textured yarn preferably nubby with variegated colors
- Scrapbooking paper to coordinate with yarn
- Fabric flower accent
- Flower rhinestones
- Craft glue
- Wrap the gift in tissue paper or wrapping paper
- Cut a piece of scrapbooking paper the size to cover the top and two sides of the gift.
- Wind the yarn around the center of the gift to create a wide band and tie off on the back of the gift.
- Attach the flower to the center top of the yarn band with craft glue.
- Attach a rhinestone flower to the center of the fabric flower and randomly glue rhinestones on each side of the flower.