DIY St. Patrick’s Day Decoration Mask
Beautiful decorative masks can be designed and created for every occasion as either a festive decoration or a wearable piece of art. This St. Patrick’s Day decoration mask can also be worn as a St. Patrick’s Day Masquerade Mask. This vibrant St. Patrick’s Day mask is easier to make than it looks. With a few inexpensive things from the craft store, you can transform a plain white makes into a stunning work of art.
Materials for the St. Patrick’s Day Decoration Mask
- Plain White Plastic Mask
- Green Metallic Acrylic Paint
- Green Dimensional Paint
- Green Rhinestone Trim
- Silver Metal Accent
- Green Feathers
- Craft Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
Instructions for the St. Patrick’s Day Decoration Mask
- Draw the areas to paint on the mask with a pencil. Draw a large 4 leaf clover over one eye and outline the lips.
- Paint the lips, shamrock and the other eye with green acrylic paint.
- Use green dimensional paint to outline the clover and draw scrollwork on the clover as shown above.
- Glue gold rhinestone trim around half of the face and the one eye.
- Glue feathers to one side of the mask with a hot glue gun.
- Add the silver accent to the top of the feathers.