Celebrate Spring with this charming flower gift wrap. Paper flowers, a fabric daisy and a butterfly are layered to add dimension to this cheerful design. This my latest gift wrap design I created for 3M Scotch Brand.
Difficulty â€“ Medium
- Green gift wrap
- Spring patterned scrapbooking paper
- Pink scrapbooking paper
- 1 pink fabric daisy
- 1 inch-wide pink grosgrain ribbon (same color as Â the flower and scrapbooking paper)
- 1 decorative butterfly
- ScotchÂ® Paper Cutter (for cutting wrapping paper)
- ScotchÂ® Precision Scissors (for cutting scrapbooking paper and ribbon)
- ScotchÂ® Double Sided Tape or ScotchÂ® Pop-Up Tape (for wrapping the gift)Â
- ScotchÂ® Â Quick-Dry Adhesive (for gluing accents)
- Cut a piece of the green wrapping paper with ScotchÂ® Paper Cutter the size to wrap the box. Wrap the gift using ScotchÂ® Double Sided Tape.Â
- Using ScotchÂ® Precision Scissors cut two pieces of ribbon the length to wrap around the gift plus 1 inch. Wrap the ribbons around the gift as shown, overlapping the ends on the back. Secure ends with ScotchÂ® Quick-Dry Adhesive or ScotchÂ® Double Sided Tape.
- On the patterned paper, draw a flower slightly larger than the fabric flower. On the pink paper, draw a flower slightly larger than patterned flower.
- Using ScotchÂ® Precision Scissors cut out the flowers. Glue the flowers together, placing the patterned flower on top, with ScotchÂ® Quick-Dry Adhesive.
- Glue the paper flowers to the center of the gift wrap. Using ScotchÂ® Quick-Dry Adhesive, attach the fabric daisy to center of the paper flower. Glue the butterfly to the fabric flower and let dry.Â