Vintage Wedding Gift Wrap Ideas (Step by Step Tutorial)
Learn how to create a gorgeous wedding gift wrap design that would look stunning on a gift table. A timeless elegance is created in the classic style of antique wedding gowns and floral arrangements. This vintage look was created with the beautiful Lace Cutworks gift wrap and light and airy cream Satin Sheer Ribbon. Silk flowers in matching tones are added to accent this stunning gift decoration.
Materials Used for the Vintage Wedding Gift Design
- Lace Cutouts Gift Wrap
- 1-1/2 “ Cream Satin Wired Satin Edge Organza Ribbon
- Large cream fabric roses and satin wedding flowers, stems removed
- Small cream flowers
- Small powder pink flowers
- Craft glue (for securing ribbon)
- Glue gun (for attaching flowers)
- Double-Sided Tape
- White Jewelry Boxes
- Recycled White Gift Boxes
- Recycled White Gloss Gift Boxes
Gift Box Design
The Recycled White Gift Boxes are a nice size to decorate — they look like a wedding bouquet gift wrap.
Jewelry Box Design
The White Jewelry Boxes are perfect for holding small gifts or gift cards.
Large Box Gift Design
The Recycled White Gloss Gift Boxes come in various sizes and can be used to wrap larger items.