White chocolate dipped strawberries and blueberries create a fun and festive dessert for the Fourth of July. They are so easy to make and a perfect accent for any table setting. The white chocolate and strawberry flavors meld together to make these decorative dessert kabobs taste like strawberries and cream. This would also be a fun to make with the kids.
- Strawberries and blueberries
- Good quality white chocolate (I used Godiva White Chocolate Vanilla Bean)
- Barbeque skewers
- Wash and dry strawberries and blueberries.
- Place 3 blueberries and the one strawberry on to the barbeque skewer.
- Chop small pieces of chocolate into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until the chocolate fully is melted but don’t over heat.
- Dip the end of a strawberry kabob into the chocolate, turning the skewer so the strawberry is coated on all sides.
- Place the dipped strawberry upright in a glass. Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
- Place the glass in the refrigerator for about an hour so the chocolate will harden.