Easy DIY Fall Centerpiece
Autumn my absolute favorite season which is why I get inspired early to share some of my DIY fall decorations and crafts. Fall encompasses everything that I love in a season – the crispness of the air, the beautiful gold, red and amber tones of the leaves and the anticipation of the upcoming holidays. Here I created an easy to make fall centerpiece using some things I already had around the house along with some inexpensive things from the dollar and craft store. For just a few dollars, you can create beautiful, fall centerpieces that will add a touch of autumn decor to any room.
Materials Used for this Easy DIY Fall Centerpiece
- Cube Tissue Boxes
- Copper Metallic Paint
- Dollar Tree Fall Flowers and Leaves
- Fall Ribbon
- Fall Accents (raffia and acorns)
- Hot Glue Gun
Instructions for this Easy DIY Fall Centerpiece
- Remove the plastic from the top opening of the tissue box.
- Paint the box with Copper Metallic paint and let dry.
- Arrange flowers and leaves inside the opening of the box and hot glue to secure them in place.
- Decorate the box with ribbon, raffia, acorns or any fall accents.