DIY Mini Football Helmet
My favorite football games in the NFL season are the playoffs. This DIY mini football helmet will add a fun decoration for your football party and can also be used to put on your drink so you will always know which one is yours. You can easily make a mini helmet out of household items and inexpensive things from the craft store. Make each one with a unique player number that you can put the helmet over your drink. They also can be used as fun bobblehead decorations for your favorite team.
Materials to Make the DIY Mini Football Helmet
- Empty Plastic Bottle
- Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint
- Chenille Stems
- Team Logos
- Hot Glue Gun and Craft Glue
Instructions to Make the DIY Mini Football Helmet
- Cut the bottom 2-1/4 inches of the plastic bottle.
- Draw the outline of the football helmet with a permanent marker and cut out.
- Paint the helmet with multi-surface acrylic paint.
- Mold the chenille stem into a face guard and attach with hot glue.
- Paint paper strips to make the stripes on the helmet.
- Glue accents onto the Mini Football Helmet with craft glue to finish your custom mini football helmets.