Spooky DIY Halloween Ghost Decoration
What is Halloween without a ghost decoration? It’s still Halloween, but it wouldn’t be the same without one! Here is a quick and easy Halloween DIY ghost decoration that you can put together in no time. All you need is a few items from the craft store to create this spooky ghost decoration. Place it on a candlestick and add LED lights to make it look as if it is floating.
Materials for the DIY Halloween Ghost Decoration
- Styrofoam Head or Styrofoam Ball
- Black Stiff Felt
- Cheese Cloth
- Craft Glue
- String Battery Operated LED Lights
Instructions for the DIY Halloween Ghost Decoration
- Cut two pieces of cheesecloth to cover the head. Measure them at least four inches longer than the head on all sides. Cut the edges uneven so they will have a wispy look.
- Cut out a ghost face out of the stiff felt and glue it to the cheesecloth.
- Layer the cheesecloth over the head. Use a few dabs of glue to secure.
- Wrap LED lights around the neck of the Styrofoam head and place on a candlestick to give the ghost a floating look.