This is an updated version of giving an apple to your teacher. Use Scotch® Packing Tape to create this cute ribbon apple gift bag that can be filled with goodies or a gift to show appreciation for your teacher. This is my latest design for Scotch.
Difficulty – Easy
- Small brown paper sack – 3-1/2 x 6-3/4 inch (available at crafts stores)
- Brown cord
- 1/8 inch wide red satin ribbon
- 1 square rhinestone
- Green textured cardstock
- Scotch® Precision Scissors
- Scotch® Removable Double Sided Tape
- Scotch® Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- Scotch® Packing Tape
- Scotch® Magic Tape
- Find or draw a picture of an apple and cut out with Scotch® Precision Scissors. Cut two 3 inch long pieces of Scotch® Packing Tape. Attach the two pieces together by overlapping the long edges about 1/8 inch to create a wider piece.
- Apply pieces of ribbon to the adhesive side of the packing tape to create wide ribbon.
- Attach the apple template to the shinny side of the ribbon covered packing tape with Scotch® Removable Double Sided Tape and cut out the apple shape.
- Attach the ribbon apple to the front of the bag with Scotch® Quick Dry Tacky Glue — gluing the shinny side of the apple to the bag. Cut a leaf from the green cardstock and a stem from the brown cord.
- Attach the leaf and the cord stem to the apple with Scotch® Quick-Dry Tacky Glue. Apply glue the square rhinestone and attach the apple to add a sparkly shine.
- Fill the bag with goodies and fold over towards the back about 1 ½ inch. Tape closed with Scotch® Magic Tape.