Elegant DIY Pencil Holder with Vase
Now that a lot of people are teleworking and many schools are going to continue with distance learning, at least through the end of 2020, I thought it would be nice to show some unique and creative ideas to help organize your space using things you may already have around your house! Here is an easy to create, elegant DIY pencil holder with an attached vase to brighten your home office. The vase is made from a repurposed water bottle so it can be filled with water for fresh flowers. This design is simple to make and you can add your flair to personalize the design.
Materials to Make the Elegant Pencil Holder with Vase :
- 1 Empty 15oz Can
- 2 Empty Water Bottles
- Trim or ribbon
- Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint
- Hot Glue Gun or Craft Glue
Instructions to make the DIY Pencil Holder:
- Cut the bottles as shown below to make the vase and small organizer.
- Paint the cardboard, bottles and can. Let dry.
- Glue the cans to the cardboard
- Glue trim around the cardboard and around the rims of the bottles.
Add flowers to the vase and enjoy your pretty, custom made organizer!