Easy DIY Back to School Organizer
Here is a super easy and inexpensive way to create a back to school organizer for all of the little items that either get lost or are rolling around inside a drawer. I love to create projects by reusing things I already have around the house or repurposing items like I did here. I saw this sturdy, plastic Lunchable container and immediately saw a good use for it. There are perfectly sized compartments to store small things like paper clips, rubber bands, tape and whatever else that doesn’t have a good storage place.
Materials for my Back to School Organizer:
- Lunchable Container (washed and dried)
- Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint (so it will stick to plastic)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Craft Glue (only needed it your used ribbon to accessorize)
- Wash and dry a Lunchable container
- Paint the main part with multi-surface craft paint (it may need two coats) let dry
- Paint the trim with a contrast color. (it may need two coats)
- Attach ribbon around the container with craft glue for an extra accent.