DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas – Valentine’s Day Bottle Art
Creating a beautiful Valentine’s Day bottle is a thoughtful Valentine’s Day Gift Idea. Taking the time to create a custom made piece of art is a perfect heartfelt gift. It can be filled with fairy lights or delicious candy. This gift design is fun and easy to make with inexpensive items. Click here for the Love Potion version of a DIY decorated Valentine’s Day bottle gift with instructions. Here is the Free Download of the Elixer of Love text.
Materials for the DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- Glass bottle with Cork
- Acrylic Paint (gold and pink)
- Gold Dimensional Paint
- Natural Sponge
- Decorative Ribbon
- Large Plastic Crystal
- Elixer of Love text
- Craft Glue
Instructions for the DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- Print out the Elixer of Love text
- Cut out the size to fit the bottle and glue to the bottle.
- Using the natural sponge, lightly sponge gold and pink paint on the bottle.
- Using 3D Metallic Gold Paint, draw scrolls and shapes on the bottle as shown above.
- Let dry – 3D paint takes hours to dry completely.
- Paint the cork and let dry.
- Make a hole in the cork to fit the large crystal.
- Fill the hole with glue, place the crystal inside and let dry.
- Accent the bottle with rhinestones and attach ribbon around the neck of the bottle using craft glue.
- Click here for the Love Potion version of a DIY decorated Valentine’s Day bottle gift with instructions.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
www.GinaTepper.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.