DIY Valentine’s Day Cookie Gifts – Cookie Cups
Homemade Valentine’s Day Cookie Gifts are the best type of edible Valentine’s gift. Not only are they more delicious than cookies you can buy, but they also show someone how much you care by spending the time to bake their favorite cookies. Rather than placing your scrumptious treat in a box or basket, custom-designed cookie cups are the perfect presentation for your Valentine’s treat. These are very easy to make and can be customized for your Valentine. This design was inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
Materials for Valentine’s Day Cookie Gifts – Cookie Cups
- Large White Coffee Cups or Mugs
- Acrylic Paint
- Glitter Glue
- Foam Glitter Hearts
- Craft Glue
- Cookie Liners
NOTE: Once the cups are painted, the become decorative and can’t be used as a for beverages.
Instructions for Valentine’s Day Cookie Gifts – Cookie Cups
- Measure 1/2 inch from the top rim of the cup and mark with a pencil.
- Paint the rim and the handle gold on one cup and red on the other cup.
- Paint the bottom part of the cup the opposite color and let dry.
- Using glitter glue, draw a line of glitter where the two colors meet.
- Glue glitter hearts to the front of the cups.
- Add a liner to inside of the cup.
- Fill with cookies and cover with plastic or cellophane to make the perfect Valentine’s Day Cookie Gift.