DIY Thanksgiving Wreath Craft Ideas
It’s easy to make a fall-inspired DIY Thanksgiving wreath with inexpensive flowers, leaves and a grapevine wreath. The Thanksgiving wreath pictured above is a mini wreath that can be used as an indoor decoration to add festive decor to any room. During Thanksgiving gatherings, I like to hang it on the outside of the powder room so I can let guests know that the bathroom is the door with the fall wreath. It not only serves as pretty autumn decor it is also very useful.
Here is what you will need to make the DIY Thanksgiving Wreath.
- Grapevine Wreath
- Fall Flowers, Leaves and a Gourd
- Glitter Glue
- Gold Paint
- Decorative Bead
- Hot Glue Gun
- Arrange flowers, leaves berries and gourd on the grapevine wreath and hot glue to secure.
- Paint the gourd gold
- Use glitter glue to draw the veins in the leaves. To add sparkle to the wreath.
- Cut a strip of burlap and glue together the ends as shown above.
- Glue a decorative bead to the top of the burlap.
- Accent the burlap with glitter glue and let dry.
Glitter glue takes hours to dry completely. Place the wreath right side up on a flat surface until the glitter glue is completely dry or it will become smudged and transfer to other parts of the wreath.