DIY Spider Web Pumpkin
This creepy spider web pumpkin is created from a craft pumpkin so it can be reused year after year. Rather than using sharp knives, yarn can be glued on to the pumpkin to create a spider web design with a large spider lurking about waiting for its next victim.
Difficulty – Easy
- White craft pumpkin
- Black yarn
- Large plastic spider
- Two red round rhinestones
- Small black round rhinestones
- Craft glue
- Draw a spider web with pencil on a white resin pumpkin.
2. Add glue to the pencil spider web outline and attach the yarn.
3. Attach a plastic spider with craft glue and add red rhinestones to the spider’s back for a more dramatic and menacing look.