DIY Mardi Gras Wine Bottle Decorations
You can easily create beautiful Mardi Gras decorations for your Mardi Gras theme party using things you may already have around your house and inexpensive things from the craft store. I created these Mardi Gras wine bottle decorations from empty bottles, multi surface paint and 3 dimensional paint.
Materials for the DIY Mardi Gras Wine Bottle Decorations
- Empty Bottles
- Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint
- Dimensional Paint
- Peacock Feather or Decorative Flowers
Instructions for the DIY Mardi Gras Wine Bottle Decorations
- Soak bottles in warm soapy water to soften the labels.
- Remove the labels and dry.
- Paint the bottle with multi-surface craft paint. I used a metallic satin.
- Draw the pattern with pencil and use 3 Dimensional Paint to make it come alive.
- Draw the diamond pattern onto the bottle and paint. When it is dry, outline with 3 Dimensional paint.
- Add feathers and arrange Mardi Gras bead and lights around the base for a festive Mardi Gras decoration.