DIY Learn How To Make Baseball Flowers
Learn how to make these DIY Baseball Flowers out of things you may already have around your house! This is a perfect gift or decoration for someone who loves baseball. You can customize the container for your favorite team. This design is so easy to make and you can get the kids involved to help!
- Water Bottles (clean and dry)
- Multipurpose Acrylic Paint
- Red Puffy Paint or Red Marker
- Empty Can
- Wooden Sticks or Branch Stems
- Printed Team Logo/Schedule
- Craft Glue or Hot Glue Gun
- Cut the top off a water bottle about 2 inches from the cap.
- Make 4 equal cuts into the bottle, bend out the petals and trim the ends into rounded petals.
- Paint the flowers with white multi surface acrylic paint.
- Draw a curved line on each petal with pencil as shown below.
- Draw V shapes on each line with red 3-D paint. Let dry.
- Glue a team logo, flower, pom pom or whatever you would like onto the center.
- Use a baseball schedule and logos to decorate the can.
- Glue trim to both the top and bottom edges of the can.
- Glue the backs of the flowers to wooden skewers or flower stems.
- Glue either Styrofoam or Floral Foam to the inside of the can and arrange the flowers.