DIY Fun Halloween Crafts – Skull Guys
Create this DIY fun Halloween craft from reused yogurt containers, paper towel or toilet paper rolls and inexpensive things from the craft store. This fun craft is easy and inexpensive and would make a fun Halloween craft for kids. These little skull guys and a would make a great decoration to put on a desk, entryway or shelf. Scroll down to see my step-by-step instructions on how to make this fun Halloween craft!
Here is my video on how to make 6 Cheap and Easy Halloween Crafts and Decorations including the little skull guys!
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
I upload new DIY videos every week!
Materials Needed for the Skull Guys Halloween Decoration
- Plastic Yogurt Containers (clean and dry)
- Sharpie Markers or Permanent Markers
- Toilet Paper or Paper Towel Roll
- Black Felt
- Glittery Pipe Cleaner
- Accents (flower, rhinestones, beads)
- Hot Glue Gun or Craft Glue
Instructions for the Skull Guys Halloween Decoration
- Remove the wrapper of the container. Clean and dry the inside and outside.
- Draw the skull guy face on the container with pen or a marker.
- Color the faces with permanent markers.
- Cut of piece of paper towel roll the size desired to make the hat.
- Cut a circle of felt for the brim and the top of the hat and a length of felt the size to wrap around the paper towel roll.
- Glue the pieces of the hat together.
- Make a fabric bow by twisting the center of ribbon with a pipe cleaner.
- Glue ribbon and accents to the hat and neck of the skull guy.
- Glue the hat and bow tie to the skull head to complete your masterpiece!