DIY Football Party Favors – Penalty Flags
What could be more fun than having football penalty and challenge flags as your Super Bowl party favors? These DIY Football party favors are so easy and inexpensive to make. They can be used as a fun prop while you are watching the game. These can be made very quickly and add another element of fun to the Super Bowl. If anyone is frustrated with a call in the game, a penalty flag party favor can be tossed.
Materials for the DIY Football Party Favors
- Red and Yellow Stretch Fabric
- Twist Tie
- Small Plastic Snack Bag
Instructions for the DIY Football Party Favors
- Cut a square piece of the fabric 12×12 inches.
- Fill a snack bag with candy.
- Place the candy bag in the center of the fabric square.
- Fold one the corners up to the opposite corner.
- Fold the remaining two corners together.
- Cinch the fabric at the top of the candy to form a ball and secure with a twist tie.