Beautiful and Elegant DIY Christmas Wreath
You won’t believe how easy it is to make a beautiful, custom made DIY Christmas Wreath illuminated with fairy lights. This wreath is so elegant and stylish, people will think you spent a lot of money on it at an upscale boutique but it can easily be made for a fraction of the cost. This elegant wreath can be placed inside as a festive Christmas decoration. Add sparkle and shine to this easy to create wreath using fairy lights. Use battery-operated lights so you do not have unsightly cords to detract from your glowing wreath display.
Materials Used for the DIY Christmas Wreath
- Grapevine Wreath
- Holiday Picks with stems and leaves in two different metallic colors
- Fabric Flowers in gold metallic colors
- Metallic leaves
- Stems with gold tone berries
- Mini Pine Cones
- Mini Ornaments
- Gold metallic acrylic paint
- Glue Gun
- Masking or Duct Tape
- Fairy LED Lights in Warm White
Instructions for the DIY Christmas Wreath
- Paint the grapevine wreath and mini pinecones with the gold metallic paint and let dry.
⦁ Arrange the flowers and leaves on to the bottom section of the wreath and attach with the glue gun.
⦁ Cut branches off of the holiday picks and arrange them onto the wreath, alternating the colors and filling in all of the spaces. Attach with a glue gun.
⦁ Continue layering the branches until the entire wreath is filled in.
⦁ Attach mini pinecones and berry stems around the flowers to embellish the wreath.
- Use Duct or Masking tape to secure the battery packs to back of the wreath.
- Attach the mini ornament strings to the top back of the wreath so they hang inside the open space.
Amazon Associates Disclosure
www.GinaTepper.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.