DIY Beware of Dog Halloween Sign – Free Printout
Here is a great last-minute DIY Beware of Dog Halloween Sign that is cheap and easy to make. This Halloween decoration can be displayed outdoors to warn trick-or-treaters of the lurking beast guarding the candy. This menacing sign can be created very quickly using household items and inexpensive things from the craft or dollar store.
Click here to print the Beware of dog Halloween Sign
Materials used the make the DIY Beware of Dog Halloween Sign
- Beware of Dog Printout Beware of dog
- Cardstock or Scrapbooking Paper (I used gray scrapbooking paper)
- Twigs from outside
- Styrofoam block
- Fabric Fall Leaves
- Black and Red Acrylic Paint
- Spanish Moss
- Craft Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
Instructions to make the DIY Beware of Dog Halloween Sign
- Print out the Beware of Dog sign and glue it onto a piece of cardboard.
- Cut out a bite on the corner of the sign and cut notches around the edges of the sign to make it look worn.
- Dry brush black paint around the sign and a few brush strokes on the front to give it an aged, weathered appearance.
- Paint red acrylic paint on the bite mark.
- Gather dry twigs from outside and glue the sign to the twig with a hot glue gun.
- Cover the Styrofoam block with Spanish moss and glue in place.
- Insert the sign into the Styrofoam block and secure with hot glue.
- Glue leaves onto the branch to complete your Halloween Beware of Dog Halloween sign.