Decorative Thanksgiving Menu
It is easy to add Autumn charm to your Thanksgiving feast with this decorative Thanksgiving menu. This fun and festive holiday menu not only serves as a decoration, but it also allows your guests to know what delicious food they will be eating. This Thanksgiving menu can be created with inexpensive items and things you may already have around your house.
Materials for the Decorative Thanksgiving Menu
- Large, flat piece of cardboard
- Menu Printout (this can easily be created on your computer)
- Medium sized paint brush
- Craft Glue
- Metallic paint in bronze and gold tones
- Fabric leaves, beads and other accents
Instructions for the Decorative Thanksgiving Menu
- Print your Thanksgiving menu in a decorative font on a piece of nice paper.
- Cut a piece of cardboard slightly larger than the menu.
- Paint the cardboard and fabric leaves with different colors of metallic paint and let dry.
- Glue the menu centered onto the painted cardboard and attach leaves and bead accents to dress up the menu.